ProCut, industrial food cutter for the production of pesto and sauces in a single work cycle
The ProCut industrial food cutter has been designed with the purpose of obtaining a finished product, starting directly from the raw materials and using a single piece of equipment in a single work cycle.
As a matter of fact, with ProCut you can, starting from raw materials, cut, mix, cook at temperatures as high as 120°c or under vacuum, homogenize, concentrate and cool the desired product in a single working cycle before it is sent directly to the filling phase.
The machine is managed through an industrial PC, on which the Inox-Fer V1.0 software is installed, which has been engineered to control both the movement of the mechanical parts and the different phases of the process.
Some of the main features that make the ProCut line unique are:
- Three double-toothed, 8mm-thick blades made of cutlery-specific stainless steel
- A condensation group and vacuum pump
- A bottom stirrer and a drain valve
- A drain pump with internal tank pressurization
- A C.I.P. unit to automatically clean and sterilize the entire machine
- A software with touch-screen interface and ability to work remotely
- A 15″ wide screen for a comfortable use
- The ProCut series comes in three different models respectively with 100, 300 and 500 litres capacity.
Sauces & ready meals
- Tomato paste and sauce
- Vegetable creams
- Homogenised fruit, vegetable and meat
- Hazelnut cream
- Chocolate spread
- Fruit creams
- Candied fruit
- Spreadable cheese
- Cheese analogues